The registration phase for the international ICONIC AWARDS 2020: Innovative Architecture has started. These awards recognise the crème de la crème of architecture and innovative interior and product design, as well as outstanding communication concepts and singularly innovative materials. The winners will be honoured at the awards ceremony on 5 October 2020 at the Pinakothek der Moderne, Munich, where they will have ample opportunity to network with other players on both the national and international scene.
The awards are open to architects, engineers, specialist planners, agencies and design firms, construction companies and real estate businesses, as well as manufacturers from the design and production sectors – projects must be submitted by 15 May. The high profile jury are responsible for awarding the “Selection”, “Winner” and “Best of Best” titles, as well as the special endowed awards “Architects of the Year” and “Interior Designers of the Year” (each with a cash prize of Euro 10,000), and the honorary prize “Architects’ Client of the Year”.
Attaining one of these awards puts the winner’s work on a global platform for all to see, positioning them as successful players on an international footing – and assures them a place at the prestigious awards ceremony, to be held in Munich during the EXPO Real.
- Michel Casertano, Atelier Brückner GmbH, Stuttgart
- Dr. Werner Sobek, Werner Sobek Group GmbH, Stuttgart
- Asif Khan, Asif Khan Ltd., London
- Silvia Olp, aed e.V., Association for the Promotion of Architecture, Engineering & Design, Stuttgart
- Linda Stannieder, GRAFT BRANDLAB GmbH, Berlin
- Lutz Dietzold, German Design Council, Frankfurt am Main
Important details at a glance
- Early bird deadline: 3 April 2020
- Registration deadline: 15 May 2020
- Awards ceremony: 5 October 2020, Pinakothek der Moderne, Munich
- For further information and to register, visit: en.innovative-architecture.de
German Design Council – Organiser
The German Design Council is one of the world's leading centres of excellence for communication and knowledge transfer in the design, innovation and branding sector. Currently, more than 320 companies belong to its foundation. The German Design Council was founded in 1953, at the initiative of the German Federal Parliament, to support and enhance design expertise in the German economy. It pursues a wide range of activities with a single goal: to promote awareness of how to increase brand value on a sustained basis through the strategic use of design.
German Design Council
Janine Wunder, Head of Communication and Marketing
Phone +49 (0) 69 24 74 48 699